Saturday, September 29, 2007

Still waiting...

Well, we are still waiting for baby to show. Sam asked her the other night "Don't you want to come out and meet us? We want to meet you." The 'official' due date has come and gone, and it looks like I'll have to go back to work on Monday. Dang!

Sam's football team finally got its first win last night, and I chalk it up to the baby's presence. It was the first game I'd been to all season, and it clearly made a difference. It was Homecoming, also, so there was much pageantry and celebration with a win.

Sam claims I'm nesting more--I just called it 'cleaning the house because it is Saturday and I didn't do any of it all week.' Those of you who have lived with me would be amazed at how messy I let my house get on occasion. I'm just too tired after work.

I'm out--the baby is rolling around and causing shooting pain down my leg, so I must get up off my chair! Bad baby--you are not the boss!

4 comments:

Nanny #2 said...

Don't let her push you around! Once you see her, you won't be able to tell her "No." ever.

Randy said...

Okay, so I saw a picture of Erin with a baby Ethan and it freaked me out! I said that is no girl! But now I see that it was clearly not your baby. Past the due date, now the true waiting begins. Oh and you will be able to tell her no most of the time just not as effectively as you would like, so now is a great time to practice. Be the parent!! hehe! Praying for good news soon- Karen

Randy said...

Where is that baby?!?!?!

Ginger Murray said...

There was one time i came into your room senior year, when you had your own room, and you go, "Sorry about the mess..."
And there was one little spot on the floor where there were papers that you had moved from your desk. They were gently sprawled out.. just a little. I took a photo of your mess. It's on my laptop.

So really, I don't believe you that you had a mess.