Monday, September 12, 2011

The First Day of School

Anne started her sure-to-be-stellar academic career today. She had her first day of preschool! I have been trying to be appropriately excited: happy for her, but aware that preschool is not that big of a deal :) She got up bright and early today and let me take some pictures before I headed off to school myself.

Here's her "Class of 2026" shirt. The idea is that she'll wear it for a photo each year on the first day of school so that you can see her growth over time.Sambo got into the school spirit a few days ago by wearing his own backpack
This morning he posed in his jammies. We say, "Show us your muscles" and he says, "My pipes!"
Anne was silly with her backpack
She was very excited to go to school
"Now one with funny faces" she said
I had to add this one...you can see how Sambo just does whatever she does!
I didn't get too many details from Anne about the day. By the time I got to her she had been grilled by Daddy, Oma, and Opa (though she didn't say much to any of them). I'm sure more information will emerge as the days progress.

1 comment:

TB said...

it takes a while to get the info :) we found with our boys that they PREFER one grilling so we do it over supper and then mom and dad share with gpa and gma if the boy is too tired :)

she is super adorable!!!