Monday, February 25, 2008

End, Winter!

The cold and flu germs have hit our house in full force. Annie's coughing and Mom and Dad have sore throats and ears. I just want to spray Lysol on everything and throw open our windows to let some fresh air in! When I think back, it has been about 5 months since we had a day warm enough to open our windows. It got cold at the end of October and now it is the end of February. When will it end!?!? We might have to move in with Bubbe down in Florida!

Anne's trip to urgent care last week revealed she is up to 12 lbs, 15 oz. That is quite a jump for her--7 oz in just 2 weeks! We have discovered she hates rice cereal and cries when you try to feed it to her. She did eat some sweet potatoes last night and seemed to enjoy it. Her "I Love Grandpa" bib may be stained forever, though.

We'll try to get some new pictures up in the next day or two. Poor Auntie Erin is dying for some new material :)

2 comments:

Nanny #2 said...

Don't leave for Florida! I will be sad.

Ginger Murray said...

I'll move with you.

I hope you're all feeling better soon!

I ate so many orange foods when I was her age that my cheeks were orange-y colored! Haha! Seriously! I loved sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots.