Monday, February 4, 2008

Look out, world!

Annie is on the move! She made her first official step towards mobility on Saturday when she rolled over from her back to her tummy. Mom was so proud, and so glad to witness a milestone firsthand. Being a working mom inevitably means missing a "first" or two, so I was glad to see this one.

We are taking bets for Annie's weight at her 4-month check-up on Friday. Here's a recap:
Birth 9 lbs, 8 oz.
2 months 10 lbs, 8 oz.
3 months 11 lbs, 2 oz.

She's put on some weight for sure. My guess is 13 lbs, 5 oz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 12 pounds and few ounces hopefully. It's so fun to see her starting to play with toys and talk. Although when she rolls she can't see the toys I've placed for her overhead! I love her!!

Nanny #2 said...

I had a terrible dream that I came home for spring break and she was seven (years old)! I woke up and wanted to verify that she had not grown six years by now.

Corrie said...

Sadly, yes, she is now 7 years old and is reading on her own. We bypassed potty training and shoe-tying and tantrums.

Nanny #2 said...

Sad day! Todd wanted to get her first potty.