Monday, March 24, 2008

5 months and first Easter

Here's Annie! Clockwise from top left: First Easter; at daycare; sitting up!; Palm Sunday

Annie is sitting very well now and can correct herself as she starts to tip over (not all the time--we've had some tumbles). She seemed to enjoy her Easter celebration, though we paced/slept during the entire church service. Oma and Opa brought an Easter basket with a new summer dress and new shoes. This girl has more shoes than she knows what to do with! Lucky girl. She is also enjoying time with aunts and uncles as Erin, Will, Todd, and Amanda have been around on their various spring breaks. She has so many people to love her.

4 comments:

The Thuente Family said...

Annie just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the Easter dress. Expect many comments from me as I am now officially off of work and a little bored. I can only clean so much! How did you get your pictures laid out like that? I can't ever figure out how to put pictures on here neatly.

Nanny #2 said...

She cried through the Christmas Eve service too. Does she not love Jesus? Maybe you should sit down and talk with her about who He really is.

Ginger Murray said...

I'm so glad she has become a smiley baby! She is so cute!!

Tell the Oma Bunny she should bring an Easter basket with shoes in for you too!

Stephanie Bloom said...

Corrie...she is so BEAUTIFUL! ugh. I want to see you two soon! Happy Belated Easter! Okay, so that doesn't really work...but you know what I mean. ;)