Friday, March 14, 2008

Annie says "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" She is the cutest little non-Irish leprechaun ever.

Got some time on your hands? Edit your photos at fotoflexer.com or picnik.com (where I made this beauty) Picnik will import all of your pictures from Photobucket, Flickr, Facebook, etc. and then save them to your albums again. But I'm sure you have better things to do (I did this at work with my students)

In Annie news, she is THIS CLOSE to sitting up! Kleinman family can see a demonstration tomorrow at Grandma's house. She is sleeping a lot lately and eating quite a bit, so I'm thinking she's in the middle of a growth spurt. Eat, sleep, eat, sleep. I had to work last night (prom fundraiser dinner) and Annie stayed with Dad for a few hours. She ate, she screamed for 2 hours, then fell asleep. She's been pretty attached to me lately, but I didn't know it was that bad! Your daddy loves you baby, and he is just as capable as I am of taking good care of you. Don't be a stinker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love daddy too. I was just giving him a bit of the blarney to remind him of your first wedding anniversary on Monday, St. Patty's Day! Love, Annie
P.S. I'm learning keyboarding at daycare!

Corrie said...

Baby! I am so proud of you! I always knew you were a genius, but this is amazing!

Ginger Murray said...

Up close, I think she has some of your features, but I think overall... she may be lookin like Sam! (I'm not saying that Sam wears leprechaun hats...)