Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday and Dedication

Two Sundays ago we had Sammy's dedication at church, as well as Annie's 2nd birthday party. It was a crazy day, but a fun one. Here are some pictures from the day--thanks to Auntie Erin for being the photographer for the day.

Here we are in front of the church...Annie stole the show by yelling "Hi Opa! Hi Oma!" while we were up there. Then she looked at me and said "I be all done." I didn't know if I should laugh or not. Sorry, Sammy; you didn't quite get the solemn moment Annie did when we promised to raise her right. We meant it for you, too. Don't worry.

Annie and Oma and Anne's giant puppy from Will and Adrienne. I like this toy because if Anne drags it around the wood floors, I don't have to Swiffer that week. It's like a giant dustmop!

Opening her presents...she did a good job.

A Handy Manny tool set from Nana. "My tooos!" she says.

My big birthday girl. Those 2 years went so fast :)

2 comments:

TB said...

BEAUTIFUL "BABIES" Corrie :) Congrats on the dedication and 2nd birthday--time sure flies! I hope your first few days back went smooth and the transition was easy. Love, T

The Thuente Family said...

Oh my gosh! She's such a big girl now! Wow!