Thursday, October 29, 2009

Random Funny Statements

Anne is a little chatterbox and she has been coming up with some funny phrases and sentences lately. Here's a sampling:

Where did Rachel go?

It hurt my toe.

Hi Daddy! I'm home!

Orange (pronounced "uhnjzuh")

I colored my picture.

I take a tiny bite.

I want my vitamins (byemins)

We say "No more" and she says "Just one?"

We say "One more" and she says "Then be all done."

I want to have it

We say "Bye" and she says "Have fun!"

I hungry eat milk.

Watch "ol' Dick Donald"? (Translation: I watch Old McDonald? (a sing-a-long video))

I'm at the beach

Sing Bingo was his name-o?

Sambo lay down! (Her "L" sounds are all "Y" sounds, so it's really "Sambo, yay down!")

Mikey come! Sit!

I running fast!

I got fuzz in there (between her toes)

I want some chakeet (chocolate)

I stir the eggs. And some pepper.

And everyone once in a while we get a "I yuv ooo" and we melt like ice cream in August.

1 comment:

Leah said...

"I got fuzz in there"

So cute. I can't wait until Jack starts saying silly things.