Saturday, July 24, 2010

July Photo Update: Anne

A few quick pics of our girl over the last few weeks:

Sporting her favorite jammies..."They say 'I love Daddy'"
I took her picture while she was sleeping. Not in a creepy way, just appreciating how peaceful she looked. My photo doesn't do it justice (since I have little talent in that area), but when I was looking at her it was like a strange look into the future...kind of a peek at her adult face...a weird moment that I tried to capture on film.
Humid days make for tight curls!
This one hung in her face all day; just a perfect corkscrew.

Making her favorite "funny face" She learned it from watching "Yo Gabba Gabba" Darn that TV! (Just kidding, TV, we love you. You keep Sam employed and food on our table)

1 comment:

Nanny #2 said...

That sleeping photo is so cute! I can't imagine Anne ever having an "adult face".