Saturday, August 14, 2010

My big girl gets bigger

Anne is about 7 weeks shy of turning 3 (aaaaahhh!!! We're both so old!!!) and she has hit two mini-milestones.

First, she has stopped wearing diapers completely. She has been using the potty since December, but now she is able to stay dry at night, too. Woo hoo! No more giant diapers! Now if she could just get her own pants pulled up, we'd be in business. No one tells you that potty-training is a year-long process...

Second, she appears to be done taking naps. For the last couple of days she has been crying at nap time, so yesterday I let her stay awake and she did just fine. She is currently parked on the couch to have some "quiet time" so I can still get some stuff done.

Forgive the slightly mundane post; it happens more often than you'd think that a friend will ask "When did your kid________?" and I say "Uh....I have no idea." It is good to make a few notes along the way!

2 comments:

Nana Harry said...

Corrie, these mundane posts are the best. They help me feel like I'm part of the day-to-day goings-on in those kids' lives. I really appreciate them.

TB said...

I love the "mundane" :) Makes me feel like when we used to talk in person at work :)