Friday, August 20, 2010

Professional Photos

Annie and Sam had their pictures taken a few weeks ago as a birthday gift from Oma and Opa. They turned out fabulously! I will upload many in the next few days, but if you want a nice preview, visit our photographer's blog at http://bangtsonphotography.blogspot.com/

I had to laugh at this next picture because when it came up on the screen I thought "Oh, I look JUST LIKE my mom!" See for yourself:
I have no problem looking like my mom (I have since I was, um, 5 years old), but it was funny to have it jump out at me like this.

Too bad Sam couldn't come with us that day--we could've had a nice family picture!

Keep checking back for more cuteness :)

1 comment:

Nana Harry said...

Corrie, that one of you and Annie is just precious. I hope that ends up on a wall somewhere--it's too beautiful.