Sunday, December 12, 2010

Photo Catch-Up

A few shots of the kids from the last 2 weeks. Enjoy!

Anne and Sam wore custom T-shirts for Opa's birthday. They said "Opa's Girl" and "Opa's Guy" on the front. And by "custom" I mean 2 Dollar Tree shirts that I wrote on with a black marker.

Anne devouring her current favorite food: brown sugar yogurt. Take plain yogurt, sprinkle on some brown sugar, and stir. Voila!

Sam Roman likes it, too, but he is less handy with the spoon. He ended up slurping it out of the bowl.

A rare glimpse of Mommy! Anne made me a necklace with her lacing beads "for my birthday" and I was wearing it. We tried to take a picture of it, but this is all we got. Nice shot of our faces, but no necklace!
If you hold your hands up to the screen and crop out our hair, you might find that Anne and I look alike. My ginger hair and Anne's blonde fuzzball distract from our facial features :)

No comments: