Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh, Sambo

To continue the theme of black-and-blue bruised babies, Sammy managed to fall off the couch on Saturday and then fall over me last night, landing on his head both times. I'm concerned when he cries, but also concerned for the times he DOESN'T cry. I guess if I just slammed my forehead into the floor I would cry, but sometimes he just dusts himself off and keeps going.

Yesterday he pushed our little kid table to the back of the couch, climbed up on the table, then rolled himself over the back of the couch. It was terrifying and hilarious at the same time.

Last night both kids were wild and not calming down for bed. I had gone to their room once before to try to quiet them, and on the second time I was very stern. I looked at Sam and said "No! No! You will be quiet!" (not yelling, but stern!) He just stared at me, dead silent, like "What the heck was that?" I laid him down and he didn't move a muscle--just stared at me until I left the room. Apparently I am not stern with him very often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Love your posts, Cor.
Silly Sammy.
-ginger