Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trump

Jeez, I didn't even touch on the Donald Trump issue in my political post! A commenter at National Review summed it up well:

Isn't there something about a Trump presidential candidacy in the Book of Revelation where the angels pour out the bowls of God's wrath upon the earth? If the Republicans nominate Donald Trump for President I'm building a rocket and shooting myself into the sun. It would be less painful than watching the election returns of an Obama/Trump contest come in.

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

Yeah, he's a good business person, but would be a terrible president. I would just seem him not having good relations with any countries and starting wars by saying, "Your fired," and then sending nukes at them.