Friday, October 21, 2011

Funny Stuff

I'm home with the kids for a few days while school is out, and they are chatting my ear off.  Here are a few samplings of their cutenss:

Sambo (having a monologue while looking at a cookbook): Would you like hamburger or French toast?  French toast?  Okay, here you go, sir.

Anne asked me to make her a list of "directions" for Halloween.  She wanted me to write out numbered steps about how I was going to make her costume and how she needed to get dressed for trick-or-treating.  I wonder where she gets this trait?

(Sidenote: The other day I decided if I ever wrote an autobiography it would be titled, "Even My Blood is Type A".  Seems appropriate.)

We have been putting baby powder on Sammy lately when we change his diaper, and he calls it "sprinkles."  He'll be laying there half-naked and say, "Mama, have sprinkles?" and make this little pinching motion with his fingers, like he is sprinkling salt on his food.

2 comments:

TB said...

110% adorable! i love the book title too :)

Nana said...

Heeeheheee heehe.