Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chatty Chat Chat

More random speech from my ultra-verbal kids:

Me: Hoot!  I'm an owl!
Anne: Ra-a-a-a-a-wr!  I'm a lion!
Sammy: I'm a chicken! Cock-a-doodle-doo! (how manly of you!)

Sammy (taking $2 from the console in the car): Mom, you want cash back?

Anne: Mom, watch my pirouette!
Sammy: Mom, watch my pillow pet! (good try, buddy; good try)

Sammy loves to slide his feet in the snow and tell you, "I'm skating"  He runs around the house like crazy playing hockey and skating.  Last night he was going full-out, stopped, then dropped to the floor in a heap.  He looked at us and said, "I got hurt"  He laid there for a minute, then got back up to go again.  He's seen too many Wild players get injured this season!

Kissing Sammy goodnight, he holds up his new stuffed bear and says, "Him, too"  Awwww....

Anne had a black-and-white paper with the names of colors printed on it.  She read them all!  Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, and white.  She has also read pizza, yogurt, milk, and eggs from the grocery list.  Her letter-writing is improving a TON and she will try to write anything if you spell it for her.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm happy with my talkers!  Better to have talkers than climbers :)

No comments: