Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting....do-do-do....

I realize this baby is not actually due until next week, but we are growing impatient!  And in a typical display of human-ness, we are wishing for an arrival this weekend so that next week's schedule is not disrupted too much.  We have softball, Anne's end-of-school party, and a family picture to take care of. (sidenote: our church is taking family pictures for a new directory next week.  I signed us up for the last day--Saturday the 19th.  We'll see if we show up and who we show up with!)

In the meantime, please vote in the poll to your right.  Will #3 be a boy or a girl?  I have many thoughts on this, but I will keep them to myself.  My "girl" hunches probably equal my "boy" hunches, so it all comes out evenly.

In other news, it is Sam's 28th birthday today!  A few weeks ago he said, "It would be kind of fun to share a birthday with the baby" and I replied, "We already named one after you!  What else do you want to share?"  Things better get started if we are going to meet this baby in the next twelve hours!

Uncle Todd had a dream a few weeks ago that our baby was a boy and we named it "Other Sam"  Perhaps if it is a boy we should name it Aaron to further add to the family confusion....(we totally do NOT have a boy name picked out; suggestions welcome in the comments)

2 comments:

TB said...

Wyatt :)

Casey said...

I told you that you can use Micah since we will not be! ;)