Saturday, July 5, 2008

Girly Girl

Karen's post about princess crowns made me think about how girly Anne can be. I realize she's just a baby, but there are some times I think we've got a real diva on our hands. For example, a guaranteed way to get a smile is to take Anne to the bathroom, get out her hairbrush, and brush her peach-fuzz hair while she watches in the mirror. This morning she played with a pile of her clothes; I assume she was evaluating each outfit for future wear. And here's a few pictures of her playing "dress up" yesterday. I gave her a pile of her shoes to play with and it kept her busy for quite a while!

Look at all my shoes, Mom! (And that's only half of them!)


These sandals have excellent arch support...

I love my shoes and hat (she actually hated the hat--too small)

And just for kicks, I put the plaid ballet flats on the dog. He's so funny; when he has clothes on of any kind, he will not move. He has a doggie sweater and sweatshirt, but when he has them on, he stands perfectly still. It's like he's saying "I'll tolerate this, but I won't indulge you any more by doing something cute."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! The girliness has just begun! I am sure we have many Kleinman family holidays ahead filled with dress up and royalty:-)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! The girliness has just begun. I am sure we have many years to come of Kleinman family holidays filled with dress up and royalty:-)