Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weddings!!!

Erin and Todd are getting married! Look at how cute they are:




Hmmm...how 'bout this one:

Geez, guys. Here's a good one from the Colorado year.

Aaaw, so cute. I'm super excited to be Matron of Honor, and Anne gets to be flower girl! Hopefully she'll walk by then :)

Since this really is Annie's blog, here she is with Todd for the first time.

Todd, she's not a robot in disguise.

Yes, I posted bridesmaid dresses a while ago, but those were for my friend Sarah who is getting married in June. We went shopping today and picked Dress #5 from the list I put up. So two weddings this spring/summer. How exciting!

2 comments:

Nanny #2 said...

Geeze, we really can't take good pictures. We will have to work on it before the wedding.

The Thuente Family said...

Well, Herschel couldn't make the baptism so...

Looks like it is wedding season for you next summer! I remember when it seemed everyone was getting married. We were going to like 5 or 6 a weddings in a summer. Now we have none to go to. Instead it is baby shower season!

Sarah is organizing a happy hour next Wednesday afternoon in St. Paul. If you can make it let me know and I will give you more details!