Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh, one more thing

In "life is not fair" news, EVERYONE in our neighborhood who was expecting an August baby has their baby already!

Our neighbors welcomed their 2nd daughter on Friday, a full 8 days before she was due.

There are two daycare providers who frequent our neighborhood park, and each was expecting an August grandbaby. Well, yesterday we went to play and Shelly had her daughter and 4-day-old granddaughter with her, then Sherry said "Oh, my grandson was born last night!"

Jealous!

1 comment:

The Thuente Family said...

When I was pregnant and nearing the end (miserable, uncomfortable, etc.) I remember you saying to me, "believe it or not you will wish that baby would have stayed a little longer once they get here" (or something to that affect). I thought you might be crazy. Do you still believe this to be true? Maybe I should ask you after Aug 25th! Ha ha! Hang in there, Mama! He'll be here in a flash!