Friday, August 7, 2009

Still here...

Yes, we're still here. No baby yet. Waiting, waiting.

I've decided it is a bad thing when the doctor tells you that progress is being made, because he got my hopes up and now it is even harder to wait! As the countdown over there says: "13 days to go" I should stop hoping that it will be fewer days than that.

Anne is doing just fine. We have a few new pictures but our computer is SO slow when it comes to loading them that it is hardly worth it to me. Just come visit us if you need a fix.

So, I guess that's that for now. Nothing new or exciting to report. Hopefully soon there will be :)

2 comments:

TB said...

I have missed you friend and I just can't "POP" over so give me at least one picture...OKAY? :)

Sorry you are still prego. Sleep NOW b/c soon you won't be...... :)
T

Leah said...

Oh! I hope you're feeling ok. It an be so uncomfortable at the end - and I didn't even make it to the true end before they said "He's coming today." I'll be thinking and praying for you!