Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pink Overalls

Before Anne was born I hit a lot of garage sales looking for baby clothes. One day I happened upon a pair of pink corduroy overalls. When I showed them to my mom, she exclaimed, "You had a pair just like these!" Yesterday the weather was cool, so I put Anne in her overalls and then went hunting for a photo of me in mine. Lo and behold, there I was in my scrapbook, in my pink overalls, at 10 months old! You can see below what I looked like and what Annie looks like now. Similarity?
Corrie, October 1984
Anne, August 2008
Sorry babe, if this genetic pattern continues you are going to have bad hair for a couple of years...

2 comments:

The Thuente Family said...

Woah. Identical!

Ginger Murray said...

LOL! That's awesome! SEE, I knew she looked like you too!