Friday, August 22, 2008

Quick Update

Annie's waking as I type this, but here's the rundown from her "9 month" appointment today. She's really 10 and 1/2 months, but it's okay. She weighs 19 lbs, 12 oz and is 29 and 1/2 inches long. Her height is about 85th percentile, weight is 50th, but her head size is literally off the chart! That monster brain of hers takes up a lot of space. Dr. S. said she is happy and healthy and we should "keep up the good work." I love when he says that; nice to get a little credit for taking care of her (though I will post later a story of how I did NOT take good care of her!)

Picture for fun:
Annie wearing an early birthday present from neighbor/boyfriend Landon. Princess jammies!

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

I used to have a Disney nightgown that I loved... It had Ariel on it.

I have that picture frame in the background.