Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More tricks!

I forgot to add in the last post that Annie is saying "What's that?" when she grabs at the camera papparazzi-style. She also has been doing the baby sign-language for "more" when she is eating. We're not doing a ton of baby sign, but it is nicer than having her scream at you when she wants another cracker.

Also, Sam claims Annie took two small steps by herself last night. I didn't see it, so I don't believe it. She's just so cautious--she's not going to walk until she's absolutely sure she isn't going to fall.

Ginger-Annie is definitely her father when it comes to chatting. Sometimes I can't get a word in edgewise in my own house! And Maddy is my cousin Randy's daughter. Anne has a picture of her with her sister Gracie that she plays with. She loves those big girls!

No comments: