Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Anne's First Photo Session

My mom and I took Anne to the Kiddie Kandids studio in Babies R Us a few weeks ago to have her picture taken. She had her cute Christmas dress and I had a referral coupon from my cousin, Sheila (thanks!) so we hauled up there. I didn't know how it would go, but we gave it a shot and Anne was amazing! She slept on the way up there, and when we got there she was signing for "snack." She was probably hungry and didn't want me to change her clothes and wrestle a huge booger out of her nose, but we did it and she cooperated with the photographer very well. She laughed at their silly tricks and even laid on her tummy (!) for a few shots. They got great smiles and we ordered a fair amount of pictures for Christmas cards and gifts for a fairly reasonable price (so far as pictures go) So enjoy!







I love having a daughter! Shiny shoes and little dresses--it's all too cute!

3 comments:

TB said...

So cute :) :)

I feel like I miss out some days b/c I have boys (who have other great qualities) but I would love shiny shoes! I had a blast b/c Jack and Luke each drew a little girl for our daycare Christmas exchange :) I got to buy FUN girl presents!!! Yay for me!

When will #2 be on the way... hee hee!

Good to be home on break or are you not yet? We had a snow day Friday and we are off for Christmas now (Friday was supposed to be our last day)...enjoying it! We got 8 inches Friday, 12 inches over the weekend and are getting 8-10 more today/tonight! It is crazy!


Happy Christmas and Merry New Year if I don't talk to you before then :)

The Thuente Family said...

I agree. Girls are so much fun!

TB said...

girl, you gonna blog again soon or what.... missing my annie updates! TB