Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I thought I was so clever...

...by buying Christmas cards on clearance at Target last year. I got two boxes at 75% off. They're very cute and have nice text inside, and I've been looking forward to sending them every time I see the boxes in my desk. However, I bought the kind with a photo window in the front, and now the pressure is on to get a good picture of the kid to send to everyone! I've been chasing her with the camera every time she wears something remotely Christmas-y. Here she was on Sunday in her cute dress:

Nice smile, but she's trying to eat the toy remote.

Sliding off the front of the ottoman.

Tipping over backwards...

Blink!
She does that on purpose now--when she sees the camera she gives me a forced smile and blinks about 6 times rapidly in anticipation of the flash. Funny girl!

Watch out, Anne. Photo-Mom is coming for you!

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

This makes me LOL.

I'm sure when I have kids, I will never be able to get a good photo of them. I've heard that from other photographers... it's hard when it's your own kid, cause they want you to pick them up, or they aren't interested that you're holding a camera cause well, that's just mom with a camera... why would I look at it?