Monday, February 23, 2009

Inspector Gadget/Meredith Grey

I bought Annie a little blue trench coat at a garage sale last summer. It was super cute and only cost $1 (from Gymboree) so I scooped it up. Last night I was sorting through Anne's closet and packing up stuff that doesn't fit anymore and I pulled the coat off the hanger to try it on. It's still a little big and we decided it looks more like a lab coat with a big flower brooch on it. She looks like a little doctor!

A little long yet...the size is 18/24 months and she's tall for her age...weird sizing for babies.
Hello, I'm Dr. Westphall. I'm here to remove your appendix!

Hey, youz guyz wanna buy a watch? Gen-u-ine Ronex.

2 comments:

Nanny #2 said...

She is going to resent you later for that last picture!
And Sam, nice HD television.

Anonymous said...

Not only are the pictures world-class cute, but it's great to see the Wild game on in the background!