Monday, February 2, 2009

A melty puddle of love and happiness

That's what I've been reduced to this evening. Anne is at the point where she'll try to say anything. Tell her "Anne, say 'book'" and she'll try to say "book." If we're surfing Facebook we'll visit Erin and Will's pages to practice their names "Eh-wah" and "Uuh." But tonight was the cutest of all. We always say "Love you!" when we put her to bed and tonight she said "Uv-ooo" right back! I know she doesn't know what's she's saying, but I don't care. She also gives kisses and hugs (she'll even rub your back while she hugs!) It is all very sweet and cute. It is nice to get a little love back...

I also get the occasional "Hi, Mommy!" which I love, also.

1 comment:

TB said...

She knows what she is saying!!!! I hear it too from Luke :) She knows!!!