Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Sleeping Dress"

We have lots of friends with daughters older than Anne, so we get lots of hand-me-down clothes from different people. We recently got a big box of things, and Anne happened to receive this yellow nightgown. We call it her "sleeping dress" and she likes it a lot. I tried to get a good picture of her wearing it, but that's hard when your kid won't stand still or screams "Say CHEESE!!!" at the top of her lungs when you tell her to smile. So here are my best efforts...I like this one because she's walking tip-toe, something she's getting quite good at. She was prancing around, content with her Ritz cracker before bed.
I wet-set her hair after the bath...perfect pigtails in two perfect sausage curls.
"Nope, not gonna stand still for you Mom. Sorry!"
Also, take a look at Annie's "ticker" on the right side of the page. Almost 2!

No comments: