Monday, November 16, 2009

InstaBlog

Sometimes you've got to blog it as soon as it happens.

Annie was just asking for some raisins as I was unloading the dishwasher. She came and stood by me and started shifting her weight from one foot to another. She was half talking, half singing and it went something like this:

I love raisins
(shift to other foot)
And sugar
(shift)
And pepper
(shift)
And sauce

It was too funny!

And Opa, right now she's asking for "G-O Dog in my heart" Getting her videos mashed together!

3 comments:

Tim Droogsma said...

She watched both G-O-Dog and the kitties today...still loves Snuggle Puppy the most.

Oma Penny said...

The other day, Anne went into your old room and pulled the door almost closed behind her. Then she came back out, looked at the kids, and said in an authoritative voice, "what's going on"? Do I say that?

Oma Penny said...

Anne to her baby doll early this afternoon, "stay here till I come back." Yeah, it was a time out kind of morning at daycare.