Saturday, March 27, 2010

Food!

Anne "helped" me make pizza last night. She was mostly concerned with sprinkling the cheese. Not surprising, considering her love affair with all things dairy. Here she is rolling the crust:

Sam the Man LOVES solid foods. He wants anything he can get his hands on--including anything you are trying to put in your own mouth. He's grabby and determined! On Thursday night I made a waffle for Anne and thought "Hey, Sambo might like this." so I tossed one in the toaster for him. After eating 2 tiny little bites from my hand he lunged forward and grabbed the whole thing! So here he is, trying to stuff an entire Eggo into his mouth:
No, I didn't let him keep it, but he DID eat the whole thing! Just kept gummin' away at it until there was nothing left. I anticipate he'll be having his own steak at his first birthday party.

2 comments:

TB said...

What a great picture of Sammy :) He looks so big now and I can see Anne in his eyes! I love when they start eating FOOD :) Enjoy everyday Corrie!

Oma Penny said...

I seem to remember a photo in your scrapbook of you making pizza when you were two years old. Will we see it here?