Monday, October 11, 2010

Terrible Twos? I don't think so.

We love, Anne, we do, but Sam and I looked at each other last night and said "Yeah, I think I liked age 2 much better than 3"

And she's only been 3 for 6 days!

She's suddenly got a little bit of attitude and sassy-ness, none of which I am a fan of. I guess we are going to have to really start laying down the law and not thinking "She's still a baby"

And it doesn't help that Sambo has been quite moody for the past few days--irritable, screaming when he is angry, doing the horrible "arch my back and scream bloody murder" when you deny him something.

To summarize: The honeymoon is over; time for real parenting.

2 comments:

Oma Penny said...

A funny phrase from Annie today. We were talking about Opa coming home on the airplane. Anne says "The hairpane isn't ready yet. It has to get all the case-suits and some gas."

Karen K said...

I agree...it's more like tyrant 3's.