Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

 Here they are, folks!  In case you do not have a 4-year-old and a 2-year-old of your own, let me tell you that it is nearly impossible to take a nice picture of them.  They smile too big, they blink at the flash, and they can't hold still for more than .63 seconds.  What you see are the 3 best photos of about 30...

Sidenote: How hard is it to schedule Halloween?  Between picking up kids, trying to make dinner, and getting everyone dressed and out the door I about lost my mind!  We did not manage to get out the door before the sun went down...maybe next year (oh, and speaking of next year, I am totally letting Sam take the kids out by himself.  I will stay home and answer the door.)

Without further ado, here are my kiddos!  I made Anne's costume--she is "Jessie the Cowgirl" from Toy Story.  You can see more photos of the real Jessie here.  Sammy is just a generic cowboy--his bandana got left behind in the rush and his jacket is buttoned up so far you can't see his plaid shirt!  He made up for it with his adorable, "Tay koo" after getting his candy.


 All in all I was able to costume the children for less than $10.  Thrift finds and stuff we had around the house worked just fine for us!



No comments: