Thursday, June 4, 2009

20 months!

Last June--8 months old, bald as can be.
She's not officially 20 months until tomorrow, but I may not have time for a blog post tomorrow. Twenty months is a lot of months! We've definitely started saying "one and a half" when asked how old she is. In 2 more months we'll say "almost 2"

Mommy milestone this weekend: first night away from baby! It's true, I've spent every night of the last 20 months with my kiddo. Now I am breaking away for a night of fun with my college friends as we celebrate Sarah's impending wedding. Sam and I will have our first night away TOGETHER next weekend when we go to the actual wedding. Thanks, Nana, for being our overnight babysitter! We'll know she's in good hands while we're away. Not that I won't check-in by text 15 times.... :)

1 comment:

The Thuente Family said...

You've given me hope that one day Lillian will have hair! First night away, huh? Have fun and relax!

P.S. Katie J. is prego!