Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Couple to Get You Started

Wedding pictures can be slow in arriving, so here are a few to get you by. There are more on Facebook, but I didn't swap them over last night (and there's NO FACEBOOK at school, so quit asking me, kids!)

Here's Anne at the rehearsal. She was a total ham the entire time. She would dash down the aisle, then turn around and laugh and spin and wave to everyone. Just totally "look at me, look at me!" It was hilarious, to me. Maybe some other people were bothered by it...
The beautiful bride. And those perfectly straight teeth I will be forever jealous of.
Annie and Sam arriving for pictures. Due to nap schedules and our desire to keep her ON a schedule, we weren't sure if Anne would make it to the photo shoot, but she did. Poor Sam probably thought I was treating him like an idiot--I left a detailed list of what to dress her in and what to put in the diaper bag so that she would be ready for the day but not get rumpled in the car. Having a toddler in a wedding is a lot to plan, for sure.
Again, it was a great day and everything went extremely well. All participants were happy and relaxed and we enjoyed having our whole family together for the first time in a while.

Erin and Todd are relaxing in Breckenridge right now, awaiting their reception in Colorado Springs on Saturday. More party! More gifts! The wedding that went on forever! After a busy year of school and planning, I think they deserve it.

No comments: