Monday, July 6, 2009

21 months, looking back at 9 months

Lots to share from last July. As I look back on her pictures, I remember that month fairly well. She was really getting into solid food--loved her teething biscuits and ate her first mac and cheese. She also was sitting well and really getting interested in her toys. She also had started saying "Daddy", which is what I was trying to get on this video.



Playing with her toys--toys she still plays with, too.

First time in the baby pool at home. Loved it then, loves it now.

Last year's 4th of July outfit. For some reason that hat always reminded me of a big cabbage leaf formed to her head...the rest was a little sailor top and skirt with cute star buttons on the front. Anne has great-grandpas from 3 branches of the service (Army, Navy, Air Force), but apparently that day we favored the Navy.
Mom, last July was also when we painted the house! Thanks again for your help. What I'll remember most is our panic as we started painting--"This isn't working! What are we going to do?!?!" It all worked out, thanks to your tireless rolling and my ever-sloppy brush work. To all of you out there, I caution you: Be careful when buying a stucco house!

No comments: