Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Boy Update

34 week check-up today, and all is well. Good, strong heartbeat and a baby who has positioned himself head-down. Way to go, little guy!

Sam has not felt the baby move much this time around. This is mostly because the baby moves A LOT after I have been in bed for 15 minutes or so, and by then Sam is asleep. However, last night he (baby) was moving quite a bit, so Sam put his hand on my belly and baby kept going. After 10 seconds or so of rhythmic moving, we realized our son had the hiccups! That resulted in a lot of "movement" and some laughs from us.

It is weird how time can seem to pass quickly and slowly at the same time. Some days I think "Six more weeks?!? I can't do it!" and other days I look at the ticker to the right of this page and see "43 days to go?!? Crap! I have too much to do before then!" This whole pregnancy has flown by very fast--here's hoping the next 6 weeks are swift AND productive.

TB, I don't think I ever told you, but the morning I found out I was pregnant you left a comment on our blog asking when #2 was going to arrive. I remember reading it at my desk and thinking "Whoa, how did she know?" You are a baby psychic!

And since it is no fun to have a post with no pictures, here's a picture of baby boy's first shoes. Oma bought them for him and now they're just waiting for him to arrive (as am I, so you can see pictures of him, not his shoes.)

www.robeez.com

1 comment:

TB said...

That is too funny Corrie :) I must be a baby psychic! And with that thought, I better start making myself rich with a new career.... :)

Here is hoping your enjoy every single moment of the last 6 weeks--:) sleep as much as you can because soon you won't be able to (well you already know that).

Happy Thursday!