Saturday, April 24, 2010

8 months old (and some other stuff)

I rarely post pictures of myself, but here I am with Anne-Pan. She looked at me tonight and said "Mama, I am your special friend" and then later "I am your best friend!" Interesting how it wasn't "YOU are MY best friend," oh no. She has other friends, apparently, but I only have her. :)
On Friday I pulled out the seldom-used trick of buying Anne a Kid Cuisine frozen dinner. She had to eat all of her chicken in order to get the fruit snacks that came with it. Anne loves fruit snacks and they are the highest form of currency in her world. Anyway, she is a terrible eater and was not going to eat the chicken. I asked her about it at one point and she said "That food is for my bunny." I went to the table and saw this:
She is very convincing!

On to Sam Roman! He is 8 months old now and (usually) a very fun person to be around. I managed to take his picture on the actual "monthday." Here's how he's looking now:

This is his only attempt at movement, the sit-and-reach.
Showing his new figure. He is rounding out a little bit. He loves his food--tonight he ate more macaroni and peas than Annie did (and oddly, Anne had to be spoon-fed while he fed himself!)
My happy boy. He takes after his dad--happy and easy to please. I'm a lucky girl to have them both.

2 comments:

Nanny #2 said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see them yesterday. Sammy is just so stinking cute!

Michelle said...

I've said it before, but it bears repeating. You make very pretty babies. I can't wait to meet them.