Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April so far

When I taught Media Arts, I had my students do a project called "Altered Viewpoint." They would take a picture of an object close-up, so that it was very abstract, then step back from the object and photograph the entire thing. It was a way to learn about textures and shapes, etc. Anyway, I did my own version last week. Here, in the close-up shot, you see a delicious steak Caesar salad. Mmmmm, right? Bet you'd like to eat a bit of that.But pan back to see this! You have to eat it standing up in the kitchen! Ha ha! You must also feed the baby Cheerios and take Anne to the bathroom at least once during your meal. See? Context is so important.
My sleeping Sams. Apparently they both shake their fists angrily in their dreams.

I seriously did not pose the baby.
A cheerful moment on Saturday afternoon. Annie said "Mommy, take our picture!" So I obliged. Look at the cheeseball grin on my son.
Those are some cute kids, if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You make the prettiest babies!!!