Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Birthday--Part 1

So Part 1 is really pre-birthday activities. We'll get to the good stuff soon, I promise!

Annie attended the RW homecoming game last Friday. I felt like a sad townie for being there and I wanted a sign that read "My husband is a coach" so people knew what was up. Anne was pretty good and had a fun time flirting with baby Jarek. Sam was not happy when I informed him they tried to hold hands. Here she is standing on the fence near the end zone, which Northfield visited a few too many times. She was all bundled up in pink, and Jarek was her opposite in all blue.

Standing practice! I had to take Anne's picture because Great-Grandma Joye bought her some new shoes for her birthday. She's been working on her standing and getting better. She was also dressed like Oma: jeans and a turtleneck!



New shoes--they'll never be whiter! Thanks, Grandma!

No comments: