Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Birthday--Part3 (The Cake)

We sang "Happy Birthday," we blew out the candle, and Anne dove into her treat. She was a bit hesitant at first, but once I put some frosting in her mouth she was interested.




Thanks, again, for the great bibs, Teresa! They are awesome!
Anne had a great felt birthday hat, which is where the caterpillar cake design came from. We will definitely be saving that hat for future use by siblings. So cute!

Mom note: I have two scoops that I bought at a Pampered Chef party last spring, and they were the best tools for cupcake making. The bigger one is just the right size (3 tablespoons) for measuring cake batter into the muffin tin, and the small scoop (1 tablespoon) put just the right amount of frosting on each cupcake. No mess, even baking, and easy clean-up. I'd recommend these as a cool wedding gift for under $20. They are amazing for cookie dough and mini-muffins, too.

1 comment:

Nanny #2 said...

Should Sarah and I expect those from you? I wouldn't complain.