Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Help This Baby!


She is so very cute but in much pain. Her runny diapers have created a diaper rash that cannot be contained. Does anyone have any ideas beyond the basic Desitin/Balmex/Butt Paste routine? She is hysterical when we change her and it is so sad (and also SO frustrating when she kicks and rolls all over--she kicked Sam's hand right into the dirty diaper on Sunday). I'm calling out to the veteran parents out there--help this baby!

P.S. Is that picture not the cutest thing ever? It was like she was "smiling for the camera" for the first time.

4 comments:

Nanny #2 said...

I don't have anything for you. But after the first two sentences rhymed, I was kind of hoping the rest would too.

TB said...

we called our doc when we had BAD bad bad butt rash and he prescribed a RX for Jack....

MISS you :) T

Ginger Murray said...

I wish I was a parent right now JUST so that I could help your poor baby... :( Let me know when you find a solution. I would just Google like crazy... that's all I know how to do. I will pray for a solution.

Unknown said...

Oh, no!!! You might try colloidal oatmeal in her bath...it sounds disgusting and looks like a swamp, but it feels great and maybe it will help. You can get it at Walmart--I'm sure Target has it, too--Aveeno has several kinds. It really will help her feel better (and I don't think there's an age issue).