Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One more

I forgot one more "first": First playground bully! We thought it would be a good idea to let Anne stretch her legs in the mall playground on Sunday. We were in there for maybe 2 minutes when a little boy (about Anne's age, maybe younger) didn't want Annie by some toy on the wall and he pushed her--palm to the face and poked her eye! She looked at him like "What the #*&?" and then looked at me at just started bawling. I looked at the kid's dad, who was totally oblivious, and scooped up my child and said in a not-so-quiet voice "That wasn't nice. Mean boy!" It just came out of my mouth before I could stop it! So, sorry, Annie. Some kids are mean. Just don't play with them.

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

lol!!

I love what you said out loud.
But poor Anne:( That really wasn't nice!