Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

Here are the kiddos, ready to trick-or-treat. Annie is "Annie" and Sam is a dalmatian puppy. Every time he looked in the mirror he said "Moo moo!" and I would say "No, you're a dog! Not a cow!" Either way, I think he enjoyed being in costume. He never once tried to pull that bonnet off his head.

Annie was in her element, for sure. She loved her dress and wore it all day Saturday and all day Sunday. She was so psyched for trick-or-treating that I don't think she noticed the cold at all. She just kept running for "more houses! more candy!" Candy was the first thing she asked for this morning. Halloween creates monsters out of children, for sure!

1 comment:

Bad Nana said...

Too, too cute, Corrie. Annie looks so happy! Nice job on her costume. I wish I could have been there (although I'd have likely talked them out of some Tootsie Rolls and M&Ms, so maybe it's best that I wasn't!).