Friday, November 26, 2010

Links

I have been finding all kinds of delicious recipes and fun projects around the web; some I've already tried, some to try later on. However, they are clogging up my Bookmarks and I need to put them somewhere else. (Does that make sense, since they are all non-tangible things? Can I really "put" them anywhere?)

Already Made and Was Delicious:

Cranberry Cheesecake Pie

Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese

Looking Forward to Making Soon:

Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal

Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball

Salted Caramel Bars

Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies

Inedible Crafts That Look Like Fun:

Infinity Scarf

Sweater Dress

Oh, to have all kinds of free time for baking and crafting...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for including my sweater dress! Try delicious.com for your bookmarks. My page is at delicious.com/simplystepbackblog and I LOVE using this site to organize my bookmarks. :)