Thursday, April 16, 2009

Disturbing News Coverage

I hope those attending Tea Parties yesterday have blogs or Facebook or something, because if I didn't know any better I would think that none occurred here in MN. I haven't found any news stories this morning that actually involve people who were present at rallies in the state yesterday. WCCO had a meaningless AP feed story, but no coverage given to anyone who was at the capitol or anywhere else. Maybe peaceful protests are not interesting news; maybe nobody showed up. I don't know. But I was a bit surprised to see that none of my go-to news sources had any information about turn-out or events or anything. Too bad.

Yes, I still have a family and they're doing the same old stuff. Nothing new to report on Sam, Anne, or Little Guy. Just hanging out, enjoying the nice weather!

No comments: