Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More proof of toddlerhood

We went to Culver's last night. Our church youth group was having a fundraiser and we said "Hey, that's a good reason not to make dinner." We met our friends Karl and Christine and had a nice little dinner. Annie further cemented herself in toddler land when she dipped a french fry in ketchup, sucked it all off, and then repeated the action several times. What is it with little kids and ketchup?!?! Why is it their most favorite thing? Of course she didn't touch any of her other food--just fries and ketchup, and water with a straw. That kid loves a cup with a straw.

To Oma and Opa: We would have gone to eat with you, but Sam didn't come home until 6:15, and our delivery came at 6:30. We passed you by Menards as you were leaving and we were coming!

Easter pictures coming soon. Our camera had no batteries, and there were no batteries in our house, so Oma had to rescue us and snap a few pics. I'll share them when I have them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So french fries are ok now? I've been so good not giving them to her! I told the daycare kids yesterday I was going to stop buying them because that's all they eat when we have them. Probably a threat I should follow through on. And I'll get you the pictures from Easter as soon as I can. I'm Oma, not anonymous, but I'm tired of having trouble leaving a comment on your blog!