Sunday, May 24, 2009

Annie at the park

We are fortunate to have a small playground on our street. It is halfway down the block, right at the intersection of our street and my parents' street. So Oma takes the kids there almost every day when the weather is nice. Erin tagged along on Friday and snapped some pictures of the kids enjoying their playtime.

She swings. "I wing!" she says.

She slides. She's oddly brave when it comes to the slide. Afraid of the stairs, not afraid to go flying down the slide all alone.

Ooh, pea rock. Dusty gravel. So fun to scoop.

I feel I have to explain her outfit. The logic goes like this: I will dress her in her cute MN Gophers dress. But it is chilly, so leggings go under to keep warm. Then this is the sweatshirt she has at daycare right now, so apparently that went on top. Tres chic!

No comments: