Saturday, May 2, 2009

Works for Me!

Some blogs I follow participate in "Works for Me Wednesdays" where they share a housekeeping/cooking/parenting tip that makes their life a bit easier. I can't seem to come up with something every week, but I found one last night that I'll share with you. Try it at your own risk.
Dirty shower? Take a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser into the shower with you. When you are done sudsing yourself, give the walls and tub a quick swipe. They really do work like magic, and you've already got the shower all nice and wet, so take advantage! I did it, and now we have a scuz-free shower that took less than 3 minutes to do. Much easier than leaning over the tub with a sponge full of Comet.


(I still love you, Comet. I'll never leave you. Your scour power is unmatched.)

And then, when you get out of the shower, take 30 more seconds and whip that Eraser around your sink real quick. Add a Clorox wipe for the toilet and Voila! Clean-enough bathroom to get you through to the next cleaning day.

1 comment:

Gilbertson Family said...

As the primary bathroom cleaner in this household, I just have to say that Comet is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. Once can has lasted us 4.5 years.