Monday, May 18, 2009

D'oh!

I had fun pictures from the weekend, and I left the camera at home this morning. I was too focused on trying to make a smoothie in the blender without waking up the child. So you'll have to wait until tomorrow. (As for the smoothie, it was pretty good. Though I need to admit to myself that I do not like bananas and need to stop trying to eat them. They are not good. Cherries, on the other hand, are delicious and should be in all foods.)

I've been frantic this morning trying to get ready for the day--Monday morning staff meetings are not good! They eat up all my copy-making time :) This is adding to my overall sense of impending stuff to do...I have lots of projects in the works here at school that need to get wrapped up; there are only 13 student days left, meaning projects to grade and overdue notices to send out; and Erin's wedding falls in the middle of it all! I'll be glad when I make a list and sort through some piles so I can feel more in-control of the situation!

So cute pictures to come tomorrow, as well as my closet-organizing glory. You WILL be jealous.

1 comment:

The Thuente Family said...

I'm the same with bananas. But I know they are good for me and that they are filling so I force myself to eat them all the time. I probably shouldn't look at the organizing pics or I will be jealous. My closet (which I share with Lillian) is a big mess. Just another project to do. I cannot wait for summer!!!